PC Maintenance & Repair Technology
This Technical Certificate is designed to prepare individuals to troubleshoot, build, and repair personal computers, workstations, printers, and other peripherals. The student will also learn to install, debug, diagnose, and repair software problems associated with PCs. Safety is emphasized during all aspects of the training including the electrical systems associated with computers.
- 9 % job outlook increase 2016-2026
- Repair machines or systems
- Troubleshoot equipment, machines, wiring, or computers
- Disassemble equipment to inspect for deficiencies
- Adjust equipment to ensure for optimal performance
- Median Income $32,080.00