The Registrar’s Office is here to support you through the graduation process. If you are earning a technical certificate or associate degree, you must apply for graduation to have your degree listed on your transcript. Graduation applications are available in the Registrar’s Office beginning the week after the semester begins.
- The Spring 2021 Commencement is scheduled for Friday, May 14th, 2021 at 7:00 p.m. in the Pine Bluff Convention Center Arena.
NOTE: The details of commencement are subject to change pending CDC requirements and COVID-19 updates.
- The Commencement speaker will be announced at a later time.
- You can email the Registrar's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Graduation Application
Please notify the Registrar’s Office:
- If your enrollment in the term changes.
- If your contact information changes.
- If you will need any additional accommodations during commencement, such as wheelchair access.
Ordering a Replacement Degree
If you have misplaced your original degree, you can order a replacement degree for $15 per degree. To order a replacement degree, complete the Replacement Degree Order form and return it to the Registrar’s Office along with your fee receipt. Replacement degrees will have the signatures of the current administration, but will list the original date you earned the degree. Degrees are ordered at the end of the fall, spring, and summer terms. Please make sure all contact information listed on the order form is current. If your information should change after you submit the order form, please contact the Registrar’s Office with updated contact information.
Graduation photos are being hosted by Dropbox and will be available for printing the week after the graduation ceremony.
- To Print & Save: High Resolution Photos please follow the directions below:
- Find the photo that you would like to print and left click photo to select it.
- Once picture loads, select "Direct download" from the "Download" tab.
- You do NOT need to download Dropbox.