Southeast Arkansas College provides quality education and workforce development to meet the needs of our service area.
SEARK aspires to be the premier two-year college in Southeast Arkansas where students can change their lives.
In the next five years, SEARK strives to be known and admired for:
• Commitment to excellence in teaching, learning and enhancing job skills
• Focus on putting students first through a student-centered faculty, staff and administration
• Outstanding students and a quality, technology-enhanced, educational experience
• Innovative business, educational and governmental partnerships to promote workforce development
• Contributions to economic, cultural, intellectual and changing environment of the region
• Accessible and hospitable learning environment for all
• Support of the college’s human capital as well as buildings and grounds infrastructure growth
• Improvement of technology, maintenance of equipment and replacement of older buildings and offices
• Efforts to increase state and federal supported student funding for college and Foundation Scholarships